Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Can't wait for ToVL! :smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Yardbomb posted:

As already said PQs were a cool thing that have carried on in other games as they deserved, but I liked the PvE in as much as I got to run around the pretty neat locales reading about bits. That was one thing I liked about the game a bunch, running around the world, finding little stealth interactables and flags and junk, filling out your big book 'o lore to read up on while you were killing time or what have you.

The Tome of Knowledge was a fantastic concept, I wish other games had ripped it off. I also wish half of it ever worked.

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Verranicus posted:

I may give this a try, then! I had a lot of fun playing the Dwarf healer class when the game was out, so which would be a good comparison on Chaos side since that seems to be where goons play?

The Chaos Zealot was the mechanical mirror of the Dwarf Runepriest.

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

I am shocked, shocked, to find that someone who devoted their time to bringing back WAR turned out to be a weird idiot.