Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pumpkinreaper
Jan 19, 2010
When I first started, I made the mistake of picking the dark elf healer over the black orc, since it was advertised "you do damage AND heal because you do damage!".

Good lord I was dumb. This was back when I was obsessed with being able to dps as a retribution paladin/get back to my glory days of vanilla WoW where I could throw out burst while supporting.

I think the biggest issue I had with the game though was the lack of feedback, a lot of skills wouldn't play sounds when they were supposed to so I had no idea what was happening most of the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pumpkinreaper
Jan 19, 2010

Archonex posted:

They were pretty good for hilarious knockback kills though. Punting people left and right into the lava in that one horrible loving scenario that took place above a bunch of lava pits was good fun and was about the only redeeming feature that specific scenario had.

That loving scenario. That was what killed the game for me.