Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woodhouse
Aug 1, 2010

Tell me, Aldo, if I were sitting where you're sitting, would you show me mercy?

Belrouze posted:

Destro guild Eventide has been formed with some RL friends and I. PM Doktabeatbox in-game if you want an invite. Our little group has been on nightly causing a ruckus. We're looking at becoming a stable destruction guild, we just need a larger core. Devs are working on t4 as well as PvE, but our RvR presence is pretty limited right now as a guild. We've got a guy who likes to record, so if you don't mind some YouTube bullshit and being on it, that's what we've been doing the past few weeks.

If I'm not on Doktabeatbox I'm on one of the following characters:
Gwythr
Loxly
Boglin
Hobbles
Poeward

:getin:

I've rolled a shaman named ScaryTerry and a squig herder named Snare to join up if you got room. I'll be on all day most likely.

Woodhouse fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Mar 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woodhouse
Aug 1, 2010

Darkinai posted:

New thread title request:

Return of Reckoning - How much butter can you fit in your mouth!?

Woodhouse
Aug 1, 2010

Orv posted:

As far as I'm aware every T1-3 zone has its quests working, but i haven't checked personally.

Yeah, there are the occasional bugged quests but from what I've seen this server is very well put together.

Also, 6 of us were PvPing as order last night and it was a blast. We decided to go back to destruction though, and now I'm leveling my Chosen. If anyone wants to join hit me up on Automated.

Woodhouse fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Mar 12, 2016

Woodhouse
Aug 1, 2010

TokenTrevor posted:

There is also tentatively a discord set up for voice foolery. But I'm phone posting so I dont have the link available. maybe someone from last night can post it?

There is the discord link.

EDIT: LINK EXPIRED.

Woodhouse fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Mar 13, 2016

Woodhouse
Aug 1, 2010

Verranicus posted:

So was I the only one who played WAR and liked the questing?

EDIT: Had some random questions.

1. How is the community at large?

2. Is it primarily English speaking?

3. How likely is it that EA shuts things down as soon as they get working perfectly?

All good questions that we should have in the OP!

1. Community seems very friendly, some random guy gave me shoulders and 5 gold in one of the starting areas which was a huge help. There is tons of warbands, groups and pqs to do and it isn't hard to find people to play with.

2. Yes, its primarily English though there are channels for Russian, German, etc. The server is located in France, but you don't notice the latency. I usually get around 90ms.

3. Seriously doubtful, if Blizzard isn't shutting down private servers that have been up for years and make money I doubt EA would go on a hunt for a loving WAR server. Also, EA has done nothing about the various DAoC servers that have existed for years.

Woodhouse
Aug 1, 2010

Verranicus posted:

Thanks for the quick response, and sorry if these were answered in the OP, not sure if you were being sarcastic or not.

Haha nah, it wasnt answered in the OP. We really should add some more information though.

Woodhouse
Aug 1, 2010

iminers posted:

Wait, were doing a order guild now? I thought we were destro.

They cant decide what side to play so they flip flop and make new characters daily.

I'm going to be on destro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woodhouse
Aug 1, 2010

Guess the warband leader wasnt in the mood for jokes.