Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

Noah posted:

It's like they had no QA at all.

I was in the closed beta for something like 8 months. You couldn't even level past 30 in the empire track just a month (IIRC) before release because none of the quests were set up. Then (again, IIRC), the last beta patch changed a ton of poo poo like mob health/damage and XP rewards because people were leveling too quickly though the PVE content and they didn't want people to realize that 30-40 was hosed.

What I'm trying to say is the game was super loving rushed.

Edit: They should change the starting horse to give you +150% speed rather than +25%, I forgot how god drat slowly you move in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU