Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lewtt
Apr 2, 2011

The Great Twist
I've been playing this off and on for a few weeks, and it works pretty great.
PQ's are mostly broken, but if you are PvEing in this game, you are playing it wrong

Tier 1/2 is in right now, the server pop usually averages at 400-600 people, and there's always fights/scenarios going on. One issue is that the server is euro/UK, so any americans/oceania will have 150+ ping, in addition to some off and on server lag issues at primetime. I hope you don't hate russians either

Order/Destro is pretty even sided in terms of population, though order doesn't have near as many tanks/melee classes being played as destro, so you will get swamped a lot as non-healer backline (bright wizard/shadow warrior). You can have up to 20 characters and no faction limit, so roll everything

Some commands to fix minor bugs (put these in SAY chat with no backslash or anything except the text I bolded; it's also cap sensitive):

&stuck to drop combat if you get stuck in combat (2 min cooldown)
.respec Gathering to respec cultivating/scavenging/salvaging/butchering
.respec Crafting to respec apothecary/talisman making

Download it via torrent (their server + mega bugs out a lot), and then download their launcher here:
http://launcher.returnofreckoning.com/RoRLauncher.exe

Shove the RoR launcher in the Warhammer folder, make a shortcut to it, then use that to start the game up.

lewtt fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Oct 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU