Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Noah
May 31, 2011

Come at me baby bitch
The very first starting PQ for Order was working when I played a few months ago. It was very difficult solo or with a partner, but possible if you could protect the pastor for long enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noah
May 31, 2011

Come at me baby bitch

BexGu posted:

I always wonder if warhammer would have lasted longer if they had gw2 type scaling with public events.

Another big problem was while dungeons were good sources of gear, you didn't see any until what, T3? And they were so loving out of the way that it wasn't worth it (not to mention if you got DCed you got booted out of the instance, and then all the trash would respawn super fast, gently caress i could go on, but you get the point). So many loving weird things with that PvE. Great things, and truly awful things. It's like they had no QA at all.