Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

How broken is this? This was the funnest mmo I've probably ever played but it died fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Belrouze posted:

So, is that guild I joined dying, Iminers? You left and a few other people bailed as well?

To any goons here, if you're actively playing, give me a name and what time you're usually on. I'll fire up a guild. Seems like Order is where everyone is, so that's where it'll be.

Also, the OP needs a pretty big update. That is painfully old and doesn't really do the game justice anymore. I'm sure with enough of us running around with some screenshots/video or whatever, we'd probably be able to wrangle some other goons along for the ride.

IGN: Zegreiart Belrouze
Generally Online: Varies, I have a weird schedule thanks to being sick, but can be on whenever needed in CST. Online lately in the early AM or late evenings.

Gonna be on soon.

Are warrior priests still brokenly good?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Sad thing was the pve could have been loving amazing as well and it wouldn’t have taken a ton of work from the form they had it in to get it working really well. And the gear/character design was cool as gently caress. This is probably the mmo i was most sad to see die out and fail.