Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morbidmind
Feb 24, 2013
T4 RVR lakes typically had a couple KOTBS/WP combo's running around that would plow into a destruction raid and ruin half of it before running off like nothing happened. The keeps were amazing though as a shaman as you could typically find a piece of geography that was above the walls and then try and RNG blast yourself over them to res the raid past the first set of gates and defenders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morbidmind
Feb 24, 2013
Are trophies and beast tokens in the game? I don't know if its worth playing if I can't slap a bunch of scrap metal to my Borc.