Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Any goons still playing this game? Never played retail, and just got into this game in January. Best drat PvP I've ever experienced!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Update: Got to 40 with my WP and I'd have to say that T4 is fairly active, although I think a lot of xrealmers switch to whichever side comes out on top in Praag, Black Fire, and Dragonwake. SCs are mostly dominated by premades per usual. It will be interesting to see where the devs go from here.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Firstborn posted:

Anybody playing this?

E: This is taking forever to get a registration e-mail.

I play on and off, but haven't played for... a month or so? Definitely worth playing. Not sure how active RvR is these days, but I imagine it's robust.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Firstborn posted:

I'd like to give it a shot, but still haven't received an activation e-mail after trying to get them to re-send it multiple times. Maybe it's closed for new players?

I don't think it's closed for new players - might just be taking a while for the email to send.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

I haven’t played this since the summer but T4 did seem kinda fun at the times when people weren’t xrealming

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

I keep meaning to get back into this after close to a year of not playing only to get sucked into other games. Any major improvements in the last year or so? Have they added city sieges (or whatever they were called) yet?

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Stanley Pain posted:

I keep hearing people say this and I've literally never even seen a GM chat let alone felt impacted by one and I've been playing since it became a thing.

PVP in RoR is solid and that's really all the matters to anyone who actually wants to play. PVE was always an after thought even during live.

I’ve been playing the past week or so on my WP and KotBS and I’ve been having a blast in PvP/RvR

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Stanley Pain posted:

I don't think there are many people playing on either of the servers and it looks like the warapoc site is down as well.

I logged onto RoR the other day and there were...about 200 people on?

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Blast of Confetti posted:

countdown until your fun is ruined by the one lovely admin guy that godmodes because he gets mad when he loses to a zerg, then bans you when you call him out on it

That actually happened? Good Lord. No wonder there’s so much drama.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

drat Dirty Ape posted:

I want to level a shaman but I'm having too much fun with my KOTBS to lock him out.

KotBS is so drat fun. There are so many drat shamans anyway.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

knox posted:

Pushing 3200 after they fixed the earlier lag (they said it was DDoS attack) resetting server. It's awesome right now.

Wow. To think capacity was 1500 just a few weeks ago...and 700 was busy

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

So is everybody here rolling Destro? I have a couple toons on both but have been focusing on my order characters recently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

I’ve got a 40 WP on order, so I may log in on him (Cnidario) if you want to get an order guild going. Probably going to stick mostly with my shaman for most of the time though