Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Return of Reckoning has city sieges now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Join us in the WAAAGH if you're still on the fence, t1 is good fun and if you have memories of horribly balanced classes that's a thing of the past. All of the classes are viable in some form of playstyle, albeit some like Witch Elves/Witch Hunters will have problem getting in organized warbands you can always run around ganking people/throwing your bodies against a fort anyway.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Yates posted:

Are we Order or Destro? I can go both ways.

Most people are running on Destro at side but some people have Order alts as well. At the moment most of us are in T1 also but some of us are getting chars into T2.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Arven posted:

You guys would be playing Destro, I have several chars in tier 1-3 but they're all Order. Guess I'll roll an Orc.

Orcs are good at bashin' after all.

ChaseSP fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Mar 11, 2020

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Goon Herders was a better name suggestion.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Having a good healer that keeps people alive instead of being a mediocre dps is a big gamechanger in scenarios, along with tanks who will stick with the team and guard fragile membets and not just charge into 3+ people and die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

If anybody wants an invite to the guild. add me ingame on Wormeye and I'll send you an invite.