Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aster0ids
Oct 13, 2018
Are engis still broken fun? I remember it being so easy i just took off my armor and ran naked into frontlines magneting people in the meat grinder, after a while i unlocked the tag "The target" which is get targetted a 100 times while naked.

Is there a fotm class that is pretty good and simple atm (pvp)? Bought a console a year ago and now im hooked on controllers, i successfully Played SWTOR and City of Heroes with a controller (with xpadder) but with a pvp game im gonna need an edge if im not going to be utterly terrible lol at least while i grind scenarios on my first char.

Aster0ids fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Mar 8, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aster0ids
Oct 13, 2018

Beach Party posted:

How does the bolster system work? Grinded out 70 or so emblems to get a nice chest piece, boots, a axe and shield. The original sword I had did 8dps and the new one is right at 17.8 but when I go into a scenario my damage and toughness seems to be the exact same. I certainly couldn't tell the difference at least.

Confused as well, started playing yesterday

I found these guides for RvR and scenario gear but still lost, quite a few vendors at IC

RvR guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fthzeul8Oc

Scenario guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsGnVam033k

They go up to 40, then theres a post-40 guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDybIRJzvsQ

---

Also gonna try my luck that someone reads this who already worked with xpadder and apps to map out controllers. Xpadder lets you map that if i hold left trigger, it maps out a new controller layout . I map too that if i hold right trigger, a 3rd layout is in effect. Problem is when i release right trigger sometimes im still holding left trigger and it thens makes the 2nd layout be the one active by default.

If someone knows the solution to this, or a better program than xpadder, id appreciate.

A year ago i would never in a million years entertain the idea to play a MMO with a controller, but FF14 made it work, you just need functionality (enough buttons mapped out). In FF14 you could even do Left then Right trigger maps out a layout, Right to left trigger something else, a prog that lets me do that would be awesome.

Aster0ids fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Mar 9, 2020

Aster0ids
Oct 13, 2018

Goast posted:

i love finding out about dxp events in dead mmos i have a random urge to play just one day before it ends

Was reading in-game it was extended to a week because of server troubles, that would have to be confirmed though

Anyone familiar with queued leveling knows how to max out xp returns? For example i once had a quest to kill 25 players, but done and now its just the quest at the entrance of scenarios that im doing, wonder if i should be taking more of those. Just sitting in IC queuing, trying to figure out what i should spend my tokens on (im a magus main atm)

Aster0ids fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Mar 9, 2020