Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies
I had a blast playing a shaman in early retail, but if you're going Order, I'll try the archmage. I guess someone will post here if there's a goon guild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies
You can invite me, Freckles

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies
How much does it cost to start a guild?

I just hit level 13 by a combination of questing and pvp. I forgot how good this mmo is for pvp'ing, and that whole casual "I log in when I feel like it and log out when I need to go" is pretty appealing, so much that I may have talked my other half into at least giving it another go, and he hates mmo's for the most part. We did have a good time in retail with warhammer until it got grindy, but we didn't level too far at all back then.

I miss public quests. I don't think I even remember scenarios.

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies

iminers posted:

Not sure how much they cost but i do know you need 6 other unguilded ppl to sign something so that you can start the guild.

Public quests are broken right now, but they say they are working on it. Scenarios are just pvp battleground where you get renown and exp. and scenario emblems..

If your IGN is freckles i was messaging you last night, but you didnt respond.

Yep, I am Freckles. I was probably afk, so sorry I missed your whisper. Eversion also messaged me, but I didn't know who it was til later when I checked the thread. He was also wondering if there was a guild!

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies

Hi posted:

Yea ive been having fun on my warrior priest, I liked my dok better back on the real servers but I played chaos exclusively so its cool to see the other side

I started playing a shaman but switched to order, and now my lowbie main is an archmage, which I understand is sort of like a shaman but not as cool. I've also tried a warrior priest and rune priest, but think I like this one the best, though the elves look stupid!

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies
Add Freckles and Randodand to your list. We are very casual players at best, though.

I think that to start a guild you need to be in a party at the time, have five signatories there with you at the guild registrar, or something. So I have never seen five other goons on at once.

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies
I have a babby shaman Bombora on Dest, but only starting playing for a bit while waiting for my other half to catch up on order side.

I was doing tier 2 scenarios tonight and was the only healer on order. It was so annoying, but we actually won one, even with me being targeted and focused by everyone. It was a great surprise to survive them at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies
I'd join but play pretty casually (i.e. scenarios) and am on PST, so usually get home and online by around that time. But my play time is limited due to increased outdoor stuff now that it's getting lighter earlier and warmer :cool:

I have a low-level shaman that I haven't played for a long time due to no goons, but now, maybe...