Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PriNGLeS
Feb 18, 2004
ONCE YOU POP THE FUN DONT STOP
Was serious group pvp (as in a single group vs a single group or zerg busting, etc) ever a thing in Warhammer? I only briefly played the open beta all those years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PriNGLeS
Feb 18, 2004
I've been loving around on this, have a 10 rune priest and a ... 5 or something zealot. It's fun.

PriNGLeS
Feb 18, 2004

desudrive posted:

I logged in a couple days ago. Someone posted something that seemed like a silly joke in the advice channel so I replied with a silly joke. He starts going off on how toxic the community is that he can't get a simple question answered and the rest of the community start laughing at him for being so sensitive.

This goes on for about fifteen minutes.

Interesting community.

Hello welcome to online videogames.

PriNGLeS
Feb 18, 2004

Beach Party posted:

My guess is that they are Zealots who have instacast heals, dots, and shields. Tab targeting is notoriously bad in this game so they are bunny hopping to make it hard on people trying to click on them? I don't know, I don't see it too often.

Also, what the hell is with war priest early healing gameplay? Cast 4 mediocre heals and you are out of fury but a rune priest can spam instacast heals that are better without running out of AP? I basically said gently caress my teammates I'm setting myself to the defensive Target and just spammed the melee heal attacks. If my team wants heals they can get within 10ft of me as I crash into the backline :black101:

Your single target capability is dog poo poo until I think level 20, when you get a 1s cast group heal. Then you just spam that in between your resource builders.

I have a few chars on order side, and have been working on building a base on destro side during this event.

If you see me on Thicccbeard or Manpen, hit me up. IB/RP respectively. Haven't decided on a main on destro side yet. Just leveled a marauder and dok for pve farming for talis/apoth.

PriNGLeS
Feb 18, 2004
I keep hearing that shadow warriors aren't dog poo poo, but I've yet to see it in a scenario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PriNGLeS
Feb 18, 2004
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3917780

^ New thread. Should probably get this one closed.