Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's not out yet.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

StatTrak makes guns look stupid.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll let you know if I ever try, but I have both a Hitbox and a Qanba stick so I likely won't.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

They're illegal.

Their awesome but there's something cool about joysticks as well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell he sent me his own review over steam messages. http://vocaroo.com/i/s1D2z2gyJxsK

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

It's being handled

Thank you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It looks like a sick device. Sorry for your loss.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I read a long review about it and they sound awesome as hell.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Xbox has hosed up R1 and L1 buttons.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

To many games want you to use those buttons for them to be stiff pieces of poo poo, in this gamer's opinion.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The LB and RB buttons are just pure nonsense, but the triggers are nice.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Xbox One controller's RB and LB are at least bigger I guess.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Rediscover, your trolling is seriously getting out of hand.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

the xbone controller dpad is extremely win. its the closest thing to a nintendo one

Nintendo still makes hands down the best controller in the Wii U Pro Controller so buy one of them and an adapter for it, IMO. Only problem is the buttons have the same letters but in different locations from Xinput or whatever it is so your brain might get hosed up a little bit, although actually the one from Mayflash I have might map the buttons so that if it calls for A you hit the actual nintendo A button.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm frankly excited for it as a map gaming and other laying on my bed gaming.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You can rebind all kinds of poo poo and whatever so you could probably make it a perfect mapgame controller.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Why havent I got mine yet.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

coldplay chiptunes posted:

I was literally going to post this, lmao.

Hell I would of posted it if no one else did. Get in line Junior.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When will I get my controller. Why do other people have there's already.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

People who preordered them early, I think before Rocket League and Portal 2 were included in the order, got theirs shipped a few weeks before the "real" release date.

rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There isn't anything better than a mouse and keyboard so I don't know why it's even a concern to people. The reason you want a controller is because having a mouse and keyboard when you're laying on a bed or a couch isn't that comfortable.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Which is why i don't understand why this exists when you can buy a Xbox or PS4 controller.

It exists because Steam wanted to make a controller to complement the other concessions they've made to TV gaming, from Big Picture mode to Steam Stream Module to the SteamBox console, most likely. Think before you post.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

And no one in their right mind would play a mapgame on a TV from their couch.

I'm one of the longest time map game fans in this forum and I would.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

From a consumer standpoint, why eould I buy all that crap instead of 350 dollar PS4 bundle.

I just bought the controller, which was 50 dollars.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If it's cool I'll use it instead of the xbox controller. If not then whatever. Another 50 dollars wasted on trying something I guess.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I sincerely love couchgaming and whatever gets the retarded PC gamers to give a shot is good i guess. But I can't shake the feeling that the ultimate fate of the steam controller is sharing a box with the e-Reader and nokia ngage.

If that's what happens then as I always like to say... It is what it is.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Male masturbation aid shaming does not fly in my threads, and I would hope not at all in this forum. Grow up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hey look at me and my bruised, sore, scabbed dick! Haha, people who have an awesome sensual experience with masturbation sleeves of their brand preference are idiots.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Don't listen to the man who still plays Civ 5 everyone. Enjoy your Steam Controller otherwise.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kazvall posted:

Does anyone own the hori rape pad?

My friend does and she has a pikachu sticker on it. It looks identical to the Qanba RAF4 I have so it's probably alright. I don't know.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's here.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's completely insane that this needs AA batteries... lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well you can use the cable I guess but for wireless it will go down as the last device to use AA batteries on planet earth.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't have time to play any games with it so I'll save the trip report for like 9pm or whenever I get home.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The USB cable the provided with it is tiny so I'm using a Xbox One cable.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Edit: Mmmm this thing plays GOTY Fallout 4 like a dream!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Unguided posted:

It's compatible? That's pretty cool.

Yeah the PS4 Xbone and this all use micro USB.

• Locked thread