Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ArfJason posted:

i want one but i dont want to pay 50 dollars for it

Yeah. I don't want to pay 50 and then find out I hate it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Doctor Goat posted:

I might trade my xbone controller in for a steam controller.

oh wow i didnt even think of that. nice.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

because it has the wrong type of ram

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Because you touch yourself at night.

haha came here to make this post

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Everything ive seen says it isnt better than m+kb which makes sense since its prime purpose isnt a replacement but a solution for people who play most of their pc games on a tv

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

the one thing ive found is the best part of Steam Controller is if you put it up in your rear end, its tactile response vibrations feel great.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

i play civ 5 with my father, a non gamer who enjoys it, whom i love very much. jest about how we bond if you must, but know that if you do you reveal yourself to be a man without honour

what is his name?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Youre laughing because it feels different...
Im laughing because all the others feel the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Please let sexrexs controller work flawlessly so as to not entice him to post, Amen.

• Locked thread