Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
i want one but i dont want to pay 50 dollars for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

HORMELCHILI posted:

Yeah. I don't want to pay 50 and then find out I hate it

i want to support it cause i think its a noble endeavor to try to make a universal controller that could theoretically work on every kind of game at least of the kinds released in the past 20 years sans something gimmicky like wii then they removed the touch pad that would be able to be used for a variety of things

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Nooner posted:

$50 for this thing are ya kidding me??

petition to zen death robot or zoq fot to permaprobate this tidal wave of semen

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
i dont give a poo poo about the steamlink, but it sounds like an uh thing for pepople to play videogame on television? doesnt steam do streaming already? wtf is wrong with you!!!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Doctor Goat posted:

I might trade my xbone controller in for a steam controller.

this is stupid why would you trade one of the most comfortable game controllers for something experimental!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
*rushes into thread with badly tied tie and haphazardly buttoned shirt* Because you touch yourself at night *pant*

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
my usb controller has been faithful every time i hooked the pc to the livingroom tv but im glad valve is experimenting to get games that arent suited to controllers to work with one. shame it apparently didnt work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
wireless kb+m are so good for everything but gaming because of input lag and sometimes dropped inputs

i got pretty far in dustforce with one but it wasn't good enough

• Locked thread