Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
give me a stat trak skin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Pablo Gigante posted:

I bought one of these to play FPS's with back in high school but it was a piece of poo poo that never really worked right.

Lol.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i think the xbox one controller sucks

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

well boy do i have the thread for you

the shoulder buttons are weird

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

the xbox one has good ram

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

I hate to be a buzzkill, but no, it doesn't.

oh yeah? what kind of ram does it have then einstein? and don't say bad ram.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

THE PENETRATOR posted:

d9es the xbox one even HAVE ram?

It has lots of ram, plus its the good kind too.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

the DS4 rules

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Honestly if your still cumming into your hand like an impotent little turd in 2015 I have no sympathy for you.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

game cube. dual shock 4. and then the rest of them

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

God Tier: Steam Controller
#Winning tier: First Xbox controller.
Awesome... Simply Awesome tier: Wiimote with nunchuk attachment
Angelic tier: Madcatz Hand Cooling PS1 Third Party Controller With Broken Vibration Motor and thick layer of Analog Stick Dust
King Tier: Razer Orbweaver Gaming Keypad

Okay this is so obviously a troll, like come
on my dude. No... just.... No.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsiO8yrYswM

The softer clicking noises and stuff is all the controller's motors. The trackpad is sort of like moving a trackball since the cursor keeps momentum if you move it fast enough. And yes I know there's a tiny reflection of my head in the video and I wear glasses... Just to get that out of the way. If I see any flames about how I look I'm going to be pissed.

Noice.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Here's 13 minutes of me trying to use this with Quake Live. I changed the controls around a couple times in there but I didn't feel like switching the scene back and forth. Soz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txuBR5RUPcU

Um. This video doesn't work.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

plaid cargos are in right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

SeXReX posted:

well it doesn't hang when I minimize anymore, just crashed when I try to type with it.

progress!

What the hell are you talking about dude.

• Locked thread