Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
valve store doesn't work with a credit card for orders above $50, or, that's what they told me. i'm not using paypal and i'm not buying their controller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Fredrik1 posted:

The concept of credit cards is really weird in America, why do you even make a difference between a debit and a credit card in your stores?

You can process debit transactions as credit and it just works like a normal debit transaction but you can't do it tge other way around because credit cards arent tied to an account that actually holds funds... theoretically just processing everything as crediy should be fine but i guess the debit option is for if u want to get cash back out of uour account without atm fees

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
if I can buy a Steam Controller at Game Craze or whatever retarded game store exists anywhere, then hell, I might

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
d9es the xbox one even HAVE ram?

• Locked thread