Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
turnways
Jun 22, 2004

trackpad + gyro precision aiming is fun as gently caress.

also now the new Steam beta lets you use the on-screen keyboard in desktop mode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turnways
Jun 22, 2004

SeXReX posted:

where do I enable this?

"Minimize big picture mode" just makes steam lock up on my computer awesome

gently caress, that's exactly how you have to do it

you could try alt-tabbing out of big picture, maybe that will work

turnways
Jun 22, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Also it's a little cattywompus but I made it so the inner section of the analog stick adds the walk key to the input.

Yeah, switching Fallout 4 to kb/m mode then rebinding all the buttons to key presses was the only way i could make the aiming not complete rear end, until someone finds a way to mod in a hybrid control mode.

turnways
Jun 22, 2004

Jenny Agutter posted:

i was trying out different control schemes with fallout 3 and the mouse-like simulated joystick worked pretty well, did you try that one?

i did and it was unfortunately pretty jittery. mouse-only is a lot smoother and more precise, at least with Fallout 4

• Locked thread