Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

From a consumer standpoint, why eould I buy all that crap instead of 350 dollar PS4 bundle.

steam planned all this poo poo out when the old consoles were dying and the new ones werent out yet but then they took years to get it out whoops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

It's completely insane that this needs AA batteries... lol

wtf

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i think xbox one controllers use AA batteries as well

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Xaris posted:

They need to steal the secret voodoo magic that the Wii U controller has that somehow is a self-sustaining power source capable of lasting decades (in dog years) without external power.

its fun powered

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Do you mean the pro controller? Because the pad lasts about 1 hour on a full charge for me now.

yea the pro controller lasts forever

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Xaris posted:

this is likely the true source of it's power. I hope Star Fox u is fun so it keeps it powered on for another year.

The pad is not fun powered

the screen outputs fun so its not very efficient

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsiO8yrYswM

The softer clicking noises and stuff is all the controller's motors. The trackpad is sort of like moving a trackball since the cursor keeps momentum if you move it fast enough. And yes I know there's a tiny reflection of my head in the video and I wear glasses... Just to get that out of the way. If I see any flames about how I look I'm going to be pissed.

lmfao

• Locked thread