Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

twilight but all the vampires are actually dogs and the werewolves are weredogs

the vampire dogs still sparkle, but only because they got into mommy's craft drawer and chewed on the glitter paints

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

Airbud 17: There's No Rule That Dogs Can't Play Quidditch

Scaly Haylie

GEExCEE posted:

She's a breed we've never seen before, nothing like it matches the records we have... She is... Difurgent

that's not even a dog-specific pun

Bwee
Dogs are typically divergent species

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

GEExCEE posted:

Dumbledoge rose as Hairy Pawtter opened the door to his secret chamber. "Ah," he barked, "I see you have found my memery. This is where I keep all my fondest and rarest memes. I have many memories of days I've spent here, looking at the funniest quips of yesteryear. This is a first edition 'oh you' jpeg... This was the most viewed 'unimpressed firehydrant' image macro of 2013. But I digress... These memes are under peril, Hairy. The Dark Lord Voldemeowrt's power grows by the day. By 2020, more than forty percent of internet memes will be cat based. Dogwarts will be forced to shutter its doors. Did you know that over 90% of our funding comes from internet ad revenue? Neither did I until the board told me yesterday."

Got several hearty laughs out of me here - good post.

:five:

Lutha Mahtin

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Well in my classroom, we are only going to discuss the care of memeical creatures that actually exist. So you can quit building that silly trap with the gold ring in it, Wagbottom: he's just a legend! Nobody has ever seen your so-called "Goat Man" in the flesh.

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
What if instead of dogs, it was pigs? Then the thread would be Trouble at Hogwarts!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

Yer a whippet, 'arry

I'm a woof?!

• Locked thread