Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.
Hello! My name is MonsterWalk and I'm a fan of a bad team.

As a fan of a bad team I can tell you that football season is a lovely mix of cowardly hope and accelerating despair. This year, I'd like to do something about it and I'd also like to help you!

I know you. You don't have a team or wish you didn't. Maybe your QB is broken or maybe your o-line couldn't stop Eric LeGrand or maybe you're just a Cheifs fan, whatever. I know the pain you're feeling. You still want to root for your team but you also want to invest in good football. It's ok. It's natural.

Who can help? What can we do?

We can find you a Foster Team. With a little help from your friends: TFFF. (The Football Funhouse Fosters)

A Foster Team. would be your secondary NFL team. An NFL Mistress, if you will. Consider this the NFL version of "Ashley Medison" without all the Duggaring. You'll still begrudgingly love and passionlessly root for your main team but you'll have a new, hot Foster Team.

Here's how it works:

1.) Post your vitals in the thread like so:

Team:
Why I'm Sad: (Give a brief synopsis of why your team makes you sad.)

Likes: (List three things you love. Ex: Great D, Fast WRs, The Color Green.)

Dislikes: (List three things that you hate. Ex: Weak Secondary, Fumbles, Alex Smith.)

2.) One of our local TFFFers will quote your post and offer their team as a foster for the week. They'll tell you a bit about their team and tell you why their team is a great fit for you!

3.)The Foster Fan will watch a game that week and report back to the thread, reflecting on their experience.

4.) Either Adoption or back to step 1!

C'mon, TFF! Help the less football fortunate, Foster A Fan today!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
Team:
Why I'm Sad: The Browns are bad and continue to be bad.

2. Simple D scheme
3. Cool Offensive Coordinator

Dislikes:
1.The Steelers
2. Bad O-Lines
3. Old, Busted WRs

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Congratulations you are now an Arizona Cardinals fan. Join the bandwagon before it fills up, the road to 18-1 begins now.

Okay the defensive scheme isn't simple but whatever, you'll live. Also, the offensive coordinator is technically some dude named Harold Goodwin...but really it's Bruce Arians, and he's one cool motherfucker.

And since you're a Browns fan, you're likely familiar with the quarterback work of Carson Palmer. But now, you don't have to quiver in fear as he unloads bombs on your defense. Which, really, Bruce Arians loves. He learned to stop worrying and love the bomb.

SOLD!

I'm an Arizona Cardinals Fan this week! I'm excited to root for the unholy, unnatural re-surging Carson Palmer and smooth Koach Kangol.

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...

Ehud posted:

think I'll just kill myself instead

A viable third option!

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...

Cavauro posted:

It is a shame to see [A 'THE BROWNS' FAN] root for the Steelers coordinator and his Steelers West Football Club no matter the cost. good luck

He has been baptized and redeemed in the Arizona Wastes. He is pure.

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

The Bengals bandwagon is closed. No one else is allowed to root for them

Aw, shucks! They look like they'll be very good this year. I think there is still room for a Chiefs fan or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...

R.D. Mangles posted:

look at the sad chumps in this thread who aren't going to ride their lovely dumpster rear end legacy kid ruined once-proud rust belt poo poo factory teams into an early grave while never seeing a franchise loving quarterback in their lives, you cowards, you punks, burn the whole loving thing

Agreed.

Welcome Lions Fans!!!

• Locked thread