Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Team: Cleveland Browns
Why I'm Sad: (Give a brief synopsis of why your team makes you sad.)

You know, I love going to the muni lot, and I love the family-friends connection I have with this team. I hate the team itself though. I hate the fact that ever since Butch Davis went mental they've tried to do this Bill Belichick circa 1992 poo poo with running the ball and stopping the run. No one in the loving NFL does this any more, not even Bill Belichick himself.

The loving team REFUSES to draft playmakers and has made it this grand lovely tradition of drafting offensive and defensive lineman with our first picks. So while other teams get the Julio Jones's of the world? we get stuck with some lovely offensive lineman that doesn't do a single drat thing

I cheer for this team also partially out of spite. A lot of the idiots in the greater akron-canton-kent region have given up on the Browns because they have a weaker disposition for bad football than I do. The teams they now follow is the Steelers. These are people that have never set foot in the state of Pennsylvania, have probably never even been to Sheetz let a lone Primanti Bros, yet they have the loving nerve to brag about their titles to my face all the loving time.

I love my stupid team, but they really need to adopt a fast paced passing offense and make it playmaker based.

Likes: (List three things you love. Ex: Great D, Fast WRs, The Color Green.)
1. History
2. Passing oriented offense.
3. Decently cool looking jerseys/merchandise. (I'm in the market for a new hoodie to wear.)

Dislikes: (List three things that you hate. Ex: Weak Secondary, Fumbles, Alex Smith.)
1. Steelers
2. Ravens
3. Bengals

To add? My dad bought two shares of Packers stock when they went public so I'm really, really tempted to go follow them a lot more closely than I have in the past. He's said the rights would be mine when he's done with them and he said that I could even go to the shareholders meeting on his behalf sometime. (we've recieved stuff in the mail for this). I realize the whole "Stock" tihng is kind of bullshit but it's kind of a fun excuse for me to follow them

My youth football team growing up was also named the Packers, and I think they could perhaps be a good fit if there's any packers goons who want to get me into them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread