Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
The Packerwagon is always open. We have lots of beer and bratwurst and also a really good QB... and somehow 13 sacks in the last 2 weeks, when did we get a pass rush?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

C-Euro posted:

At least for me, that's because any NFL team I get close to turns to poo poo, then becomes un-poo poo when I distance myself from them, even geographically!

--Lions have been mediocre to bad since I can remember (early 90s), I move out of state in 2010 and they post their second-best season in a decade, then go to the playoffs the year after. They are bad again now but 2010-present is their best stretch of time that I can remember.
--Moved outside of Indianapolis in 2010, Peyton falls apart and Suck For Luck happens. Move out in 2013 once Luck overcomes rookie jitters.
--Moved outside of Chicago in mid 2013, the Mark Trestmann show happens. Move out in mid 2015 right after John Fox is hired and the draft, sowing the seeds for their current season.
--Move to Philly in mid 2015, Chip Kelly's Wild Ride.

I guess this is where I mention that my wife is looking at jobs in Boston for 2016/2017, and if she gets an offer we will most likely move there. Anyone have any biotech or IP law connections up there? :v:

Don't ever move to Wisconsin.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

R.D. Mangles posted:

that packer post is the most packer thing in the history of packer

And it's great :allears:

• Locked thread