Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Tempest_56 posted:

Team: Buffalo Bills
Why I'm Sad: They don't really make me sad, they make me angry. I need a second team to turn to when I can no longer watch due to the insane penalties/half the team is injured again/forgot how to offense. This previously was Cleveland but I have realized I don't hate myself nearly enough to be a Bills/Browns fan.

1. Playmaking D (sacks and picks for days! So what if we gave up 500 yards?)
2. The term 'scrappy underdog'
3. Good special teams

Dislikes:
1. The Patriots. Seriously, gently caress the Patriots.
2. One-note offenses
3. Cement-footed pocket QBs

You should be a fan of the Seattle Seahawks. Our defense makes big plays especially with Kam back. We also hate the Patriots, our offense features Lynch, Wilson and Graham. And Russell Wilson is anything but cement footed.

Tyler Lockett got special teams player of the month with a punt and kick return for TDs.

I wouldn't say we're scrappy underdogs though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread