Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:
Picked this up today based on all the goon recommendations I've been seeing.

Have not cracked it yet, but look forward to curling up in bed tonight and giving it a read (and apparently getting really depressed)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

General Battuta, your book is loving uncomfortable to read and I can't put it down :dogbutton:

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

GreyjoyBastard posted:

We just found another advertising blurb!

I somehow doubt that language is acceptable for a jacket blurb, but it's totally true.

I was up until the wee morning hours on Christmas Day finishing it. That ending was brutal, holy poo poo.

There had better be more planned for Baru in the future because to have done all that and end there would be the worst of all options.

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

We're only bummed because your first book was amazeballs. Don't try to rush the next and burn yourself out man. We'll deal with waiting.

(:negative:)

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

Jesus gently caress :dogbutton:

If you were trying to get us to hate the Masquerade you're doing a bang-up goddamn job.

• Locked thread