Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

Down to clown will send deck later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

Good thing there was a reminder post in the thread because I forgot about this entirely. I'll have something by end of business.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Thisuck, I'll be around all weekend pretty much. Let me know when you're available.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

@Sigma I'm down to fight most times. Lemme know.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

@Sigma I'm sorry I wasn't around the other night, should be around most times over the course of this weekend.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Sigma-X posted:

I actually passed out on my couch like 10 minutes after getting home so no worries.

I've got halloween parties tomorrow and saturday but can probably do something saturday earlier in the day or sunday.

Either one sounds good.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

@Sigma, gonna have to be Sunday as I've been busy doing house maintenance all day. I'll idle in mtgoon starting early tomorrow.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

I'm still idling in #mtgoon, will be around for the rest of the night.

Edit: I'll probably give it until 1 am EST. At that point I'm gonna call it.

TheLawinator fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Nov 2, 2015

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

suicidesteve posted:

What's with the pairdowns?

Lawman I'll be around at night. Yell at me if you see me.

I am also generally around at night. I will idle in mtgoon later.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Took it 2-1 over Steve.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Those are good, I could even play right now if you're free.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

odiv posted:

Finally free, but it's pretty late and I don't see you on IRC. Are you free at around 7:30 pacific tomorrow or later?

yes sir

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Odiv conceded game 2 because zulaport cutthroat randomly triggers twice repeatedly for no reason. I guess that's 2-0?

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

rematch! prepare yourself for a mighty beating.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Ramos posted:

Any updates from Thisuck or Lawinator?

11 pm EST is pretty rough for me but I'll be fancy free of any commitments starting tonight and tomorrow, so we should have it done then.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Aight, sounds good.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Took it 2-1 with excellent highskillplays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Standard sucks I still have my army of allah suck it nerds woo *does an ollie out of the thread*

• Locked thread