Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Yeah, I'm in. I'll figure out what I'm playing soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Yeah, I'll have a list tonight or I'll back out if I can't find something I want to play.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Okay. You ever on IRC? I'm in Mountain and only free late (like after 11pm your time), which could be an issue. I'll try to get some time carved out earlier if necessary.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Great, thanks. I'll PM you Thursday during the day to make sure it's still on.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

I won vs. KidDynamite, 2-0.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

When are you free, abc? I can generally play after around 9 Mountain during the week or earlier on the weekend.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

always be closing posted:

Best time for me is 4-7am est Saturday morning or we can do it Sunday morning 1am-7am est. A little late for you I know, but figure about the same time I pinged you in irc last weekend.
1am Sunday works for me, if you can do that.

The time changes at 2am thought right? Will that be an issue?

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

I have a little wiggle room, so an hour or so later wouldn't hurt, but any later than that and I might go to sleep if I don't see you. I'll keep an eye out for you in IRC.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

I won 2-1.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Thisuck posted:

Hey Odiv, do you have some time to play before Thursday of this week? I am available from 8PM to 12AM PST all this week up to Thursday.
Yeah, perfect. I might be able to do tonight after 8:30PM or so PST, but if not, then I should be able to do tomorrow.

See you on IRC?

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

odiv posted:

Yeah, perfect. I might be able to do tonight after 8:30PM or so PST, but if not, then I should be able to do tomorrow.

See you on IRC?

Going to bed, Thisuck, didn't see you on. Catch you tomorrow?

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Thisuck trounced me 2-0.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

TheLawinator: when are you free? I can play tonight or tomorrow night if that's convenient. Otherwise we can work something out for the coming week.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Finally free, but it's pretty late and I don't see you on IRC. Are you free at around 7:30 pacific tomorrow or later?

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

TheLawinator beat me 2-0 even though I had Cutthroats putting in some extra work and draining twice sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

We noticed it happening when there was a Cutthroat on the battlefield and one in the graveyard that had died earlier in the turn and then later it happened again when there was one on the battlefield and one on the stack.

I suppose we could have rolled back the turn and tried to gently caress around until the triggers came out properly, but I was dead anyway, so I conceded.

• Locked thread