Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

I will play in this and lose horribly because I don't know how to work xmage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

odiv I won't be able to play until Monday at the earliest. Free after 7pm EST .

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

odiv posted:

Okay. You ever on IRC? I'm in Mountain and only free late (like after 11pm your time), which could be an issue. I'll try to get some time carved out earlier if necessary.

I usually don't idle on IRC so this thread or pm's is the best bet. If you can get on at 11PM EST on Thursday I can work the games in.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Free most days after 5EST so let me know what works for you, suicidesteve.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

suicidesteve posted:

My wife usually goes to sleep around 9, so any time after that works best for me.

Ok tonight 10pm EST?

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Steve got there 2-0. Crazy game 2 comeback for him.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Ramos posted:

Good morning, world! Sigma-X failed to show up, so I'm defaulting this one to Lawinator.

http://challonge.com/ThunderdomeV

New pairings are up. The round will end on the morning of 11/11/2015.

KidDynamite, I won't be available until at least Wednesday, but beyond that, what works well for you?

Thursday after 5pm EST should work for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Softnum I'm working from home today so I can bang this out today, tomorrow after 5, or early Saturday. Let me know what works.

• Locked thread