Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
I'm down for playing this format that I have played less of than Vintage in the last 4 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

I hope you aren't looking to BTL into that singleton Radiant Flames.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

Ramos posted:

Pairings are up. You have roughly one week to find your opponent and kick that person's rear end.

We're doing four rounds of swiss. Every round is best 2 out of 3.

And Sigma, I'll be available after 4:00 PM EST 9:00PM EST today and all through the weekend. Woo hoo, short term notice on call for support. It's going to be a fun weekend and I'm off to go get in an early nap.

I may be available some time on Saturday. I'm on Cali time, I'll check the mtgoon IRC when I am available.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
Ramos, I can do wednesday or thursday either some time 12-2 california time or after 7 california time.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

Ramos posted:

I'll be on Wednesday then. I'll be available at noon pacific time.

Sounds good. I'll be playing from work so I might be a few minutes late because inevitably lunch time is exactly when someone has some hot ticket issue that needs to boggart 15 minutes of my day.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

TheLawinator posted:

@Sigma I'm down to fight most times. Lemme know.

I can do late tonight, like 8:30-9:00 california time.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

TheLawinator posted:

@Sigma I'm sorry I wasn't around the other night, should be around most times over the course of this weekend.

I actually passed out on my couch like 10 minutes after getting home so no worries.

I've got halloween parties tomorrow and saturday but can probably do something saturday earlier in the day or sunday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

Ramos posted:

Good morning, world! Sigma-X failed to show up, so I'm defaulting this one to Lawinator.

http://challonge.com/ThunderdomeV

New pairings are up. The round will end on the morning of 11/11/2015.

KidDynamite, I won't be available until at least Wednesday, but beyond that, what works well for you?

came here to post that I got hung up and couldn't meet and should scoop. honestly I need to drop from the tournament, sorry guys :(

• Locked thread