Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Namtab posted:

I never finished season 1 but it sounds good, hype, epic

Can't believe you didn't finish a moe show you even made the thread for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

But when do we get a new season of YuyuUsashiki

Polsy fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Oct 11, 2015

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Vita game coming soon. Sounds like it should be two games, except they're probably not big enough individually.

The 1st section of the game involves managing the Rabbit House Cafe with the goal of boosting sales in time for Chino's birthday. The 2nd section of the game focuses on character relationships and expands the story of the Christmas party.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Namtab posted:

I'm hype for the lp

I'm buying a PSTV as we speak, so I can be disappointed when the game isn't whitelisted. Actually, are new games 'typically' whitelisted where reasonable?

e: vvv thanks, I hear more about it than I feel like I should but I guess nobody's going to post about how all their games work

Polsy fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Oct 13, 2015

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Ah, the chibi waitressing x visual novel gameplay we've all been waiting for

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Xelkelvos posted:

Show continues to be cute. Endcard looks like it's from a particular pixiv artist.

Oh, it's the Ai Mai Mi guy, that explains why the style looked vaguely familiar.

Also Cocoa's sister's name is Mocha, nice

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Choboraunyopomi? What the gently caress? That's a supposed to be a name?

I mean I appreciate people have to have art pen names, but, yeah. English Wikipedia has it as 'Choborau Nyopomi' but they don't have a source for that so I'm pretty sure it's made up.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=112507 yes

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

rip Chiya. This week's end card by the A-Channel artist.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

I loved the second half of this episode even though it's not an original concept at all. End card by, uhh, some doujin artist. I'm curious how people get picked out for that, or maybe they put out a general call somewhere and use whichever ones are good.

Also they launched the website for the Vita game

Also, Chiya puffing up her cheeks:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Agreed. Anyone following the manga enough to know if there's much/any left to use?

• Locked thread