Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS
page 3 snypah

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers
gently caress ME!!!! Got a dog on the line here!

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
Hypothetically, and I'm speaking hypothetically here, if there were an inbred halfwit whose life's work involved wallowing in human waste, and he thought about maybe making a change, operating a hot dog cart in an area of the world where no one walks anywhere? I would probably give him money, at the expense of my own family, so that he could crowbar his way into a concrete bunker and sell lukewarm chicken wings.

Best case scenario is that he grows resentful of my largesse.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
mustard? on my hotdog?

GROSS!

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

vegetarian hotdog

veggiedog

vdog

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"
Rippers are the best hot dogs.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2LJWkg58Sw

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010
I wanna go to bagel dog for a bagel dog

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Myron Baloney posted:

Where's the Lifeguard - big bowl of clear broth with a sausage lying on the bottom

I have more ideas but this should do
this is wonderful

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Jamoke posted:

page 3 snypah

My girlfriend brought in those "hoagie rolls" from walmart thinking they'd make good hot dog buns. The mother loving bread gets all stuck to the roof of my mouth and I can't even swallow it. I wouldn't even talk to her the rest of the day. Ruined hot dog day.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Myron Baloney posted:

I don't know what to call this - a big loaf of french bread hollowed out to look like a bus, served with the front end mashed and sausages hanging out the windows with either limp-fried onions and peppers as guts and marinara blood or for German-style, saurkraut and mustard guts and curry ketchup blood.

The Lommel Express

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

ZombieParts posted:

My girlfriend brought in those "hoagie rolls" from walmart thinking they'd make good hot dog buns. The mother loving bread gets all stuck to the roof of my mouth and I can't even swallow it. I wouldn't even talk to her the rest of the day. Ruined hot dog day.

Should beat that bitch with the hard stale buns they probably are.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ZombieParts posted:

:sever:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
That Seattle dog listed isn't like what I've had when I lived near Seattle. The only standard was basically a toasted bun and cream cheese, probably onions. It was always a hot dog or polish sausage. I have to say though that a hotdog + cream cheese was glorious.

My favorite is still a Chicago dog though closely followed by a chili cheese dog. We should have a Wisconsin/Milwaukee dog. I don't consider beer brats in the hot dog category because hot dogs are more for children and/or people who hate themselves... like me. I can't just eat a hot dog with ketchup though. It has to be interesting.

:pervert:

:smith:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Parallax Scroll posted:

drat i could go for a hot dog

same

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
there's a whole thread about hot dogs if you weren't such a retarded idiot you'd just continue it

quote:

idiot motherfucker

Libelous Slander
Apr 30, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Olivia | Jun 14, 2009 07:41 PM
I know it sounds weird (well, it did to me anyway) but sriracha and ballpark mustard 1/2 and 1/2 together is delicious as a dip or spread.

At one of Toronto's (many) pan-Asian restaurants today our siu mai came with a side of sriracha and yellow mustard, in the same ramekin. At first I thought it was strange, but my apprehension was soon rewarded with much deliciousness. Something about the tumeric in the mustard and the garlic-chile combo was lovely. Highly recommended.

Again, so strange I needed to share.

see? loving twat

[edit] jk you'se cool i'm just givin' you a wiener of a grillin' ;P

Jesus Christ fucked around with this message at 13:47 on May 11, 2016

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
try a Carolina Dawg, they are good. ( i get the onions grilled tho ()

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I get costco hotdogs and a pepsi. Thats all ive used my membership in. J have tomato sauce and mustard

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
A shop opened in the village ill be having lunch in tommorow called "dogs n things" im gonna have some hotdogs

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Isaac posted:

I get costco hotdogs and a pepsi. Thats all ive used my membership in. J have tomato sauce and mustard

buy a tub of slaw and just throw that poo poo on there. protip : mix in a bit of mustard base bbq sauce in slaw to give it a bit of zing thats perfect for a dog!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
In australia our version of a hotdog is a sausage sizzle and its a bit too shameful to share

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
do a carolina slaw dog and change your whole country trust me, yall need this so bad

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

numberoneposter posted:

i might make a chili cheese dog for dinner

I did a hot dog for breakfast.

Was good.

My advice don't boil it. Pan fry that fucker it turns out great.

Grab yourself a pan fill it with just enough water that like half the bottom is covered with it not the whole bottom of the pan.

Then plop in teh hotdog while it sizzles away in the water till it evaporates then blister it in some butter. BAM.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Also ketchup is for loving pieces of poo poo.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Hotdog buns are like the most fibre free bread there is. I like hotdogs on wholemeal bread so you feel fuller and dont go eat 3 hotdogs. 3 hotdogs with mustard and tomato sauce you get the salties real bad and need a drink.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

slaw dog

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Isaac posted:

Hotdog buns are like the most fibre free bread there is. I like hotdogs on wholemeal bread so you feel fuller and dont go eat 3 hotdogs. 3 hotdogs with mustard and tomato sauce you get the salties real bad and need a drink.

slice the dog in two when finished stuff it in a pita pocket with pickles, onions, slaw, tomatoes, and mustard.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
gently caress I should open a restauraunt I can make hotdogs better than doobie, burgers better htan doobie, pizza better than doobie, and god knows what else.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I got a pressure cooker its the best thing in the loving world. I am trying to make a pressure cooker thread but maybe nows not the time

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Isaac posted:

I got a pressure cooker its the best thing in the loving world. I am trying to make a pressure cooker thread but maybe nows not the time

i hear yuo can make bombs out of pressure cookers y/n?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Isaac posted:

right now its hot dogs. I'm gonna do another hot dog for lunch mother fucker.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
What's Doobie been up to lately?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

facebook jihad posted:

i think he finally realized he wont get picked on if he doesnt post anything, only took him like 4 years

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

facebook jihad posted:

Standing in line at the Reform unemployment office

Piled high.

also wouldn't it be funny if Doob never really closed and just went dark from the internet

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Anyone try the Whopper Dog Burger King just came out with?

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Pennywise the Frown posted:

That Seattle dog listed isn't like what I've had when I lived near Seattle. The only standard was basically a toasted bun and cream cheese, probably onions. It was always a hot dog or polish sausage. I have to say though that a hotdog + cream cheese was glorious.

My favorite is still a Chicago dog though closely followed by a chili cheese dog. We should have a Wisconsin/Milwaukee dog. I don't consider beer brats in the hot dog category because hot dogs are more for children and/or people who hate themselves... like me. I can't just eat a hot dog with ketchup though. It has to be interesting.

you been to bratfest?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Mortimer posted:

you been to bratfest?

I went to bratfest in Madison. Wisconsin dog superior dog. Bratwurst cooked in beer. poo poo ton of onions and sauerkraut and spicy brown mustard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I went to bratfest in Madison. Wisconsin dog superior dog. Bratwurst cooked in beer. poo poo ton of onions and sauerkraut and spicy brown mustard.

all for like $1

• Locked thread