Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Moltke posted:

This might be an unpopular opinion for the goons of TV IV, but I don't think a TV is worth risking serious injury, maiming, and death for, and I don't think the average person thinks so either.

This might be hard for your superior mind to grasp, but I don't think the producers of a television show would allow anyone to come into any kind of serious harm. The alligator was sedated as gently caress, the door was locked, or anyone who tried to open it was told "OK, you can have the TV, but you have to sign a thing promising not to tell anyone where you got it".

I mean you're implying the average person is so dumb they believe that a television crew would film them getting injured or maimed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moltke
May 13, 2009
I don't have a problem with you trying to figure out how much litigation money losing your leg is worth or whatever you're trying to prove, but the evidence that we've seen seems suggests that most people aren't paranoid lunatics.

Lord Krangdar
Oct 24, 2007

These are the secrets of death we teach.

EL BROMANCE posted:

And there's a chance that someone did, it just wasn't shown. I'd love to see a full breakdown of one of the episodes, especially one like this where the whole episode revolves around one case (which I prefer). From the designing stage to then working out what will happen, to manipulating it so it goes to plan. It would be super interesting.

They should do a meta episode where Nathan consults on his own show.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Moltke posted:

This might be an unpopular opinion for the goons of TV IV, but I don't think a TV is worth risking serious injury, maiming, and death for, and I don't think the average person thinks so either.

I see you've never heard of Black Friday.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I'd probably be more concerned about the rental tux than serious injury

I mean you aren't really getting a deal if you have to pay for damage to the pants

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
That horse picture was nicely graphic.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm a big fan of this gun clerk. He's exactly what I imagine a gun clerk looks like.

Also how he acts like.

The white breath of God

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Oct 23, 2015

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

That image of the guy coming over the hill with the balloons attached to him was loving hilarious.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Can't stop saying horsie.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I may have committed a hate crime against the Jewish people.

And that's not good.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
Only this.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
This... is kind of beautiful.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

oh my god

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I really do appreciate a jacket company that promotes the truth of the Holocaust.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
Of course guns.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
Royalty-free football.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

God I love this show.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Sometimes I get real close!

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
This is not where I was expecting this to go. Good job Nathan.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Fielder was on Comedy Bang Bang last week with Anthony Jeselnik

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/kitchen-stand-up/

It was pretty good

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
:stare:

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
A good display imo

A A 2 3 5 8 K
Nov 24, 2003
Illiteracy... what does that word even mean?
The Daily Show would have been 100x better with Fielder than Trevor Noah. Just make every interview about sex over some cold brews.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Jesus loving Christ

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
http://www.summiticeapparel.com/

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
What a great triple-shot episode. The baffled store owner was great and that rabbi was a kook. That interactive oven display, lmao

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

“And as the evening fog rolled in over the Malibu hills, I couldn’t help but feel like it might just be the white breath of God opening his mouth to say, ‘Nice work’”

Sheriff Redditor getting his speech interrupted by the ICQ message tone was also a magnificent moment.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
The Man Zone in women's clothing stores would actually be a passable idea 20 years ago but now we all have smart phones to dick around on while your wife shops.

Of course, nothing beats royalty free football and talkin bout your favorite posish.

Zochness
May 13, 2009

I AM James Bond.
Pillbug
Great episode, the Taiga logo on the Nazi uniform in the display was a great touch.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Well I might have to order a jacket...

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
I'm wondering how many Rabbis they had to go through to find one with so little common sense. Maybe he's well known for being an idiot.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
From the date on the newspaper it looks like the Taiga catalogue incident was from 2002 which just makes the whole thing even more irrelevant.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

The guys he found for the man zone were perfect. I totally lost it when he dropped the beer and it squirted all over the dudes hand. The first guy might have been more uncomfortable with Nathan than just about anyone.

After the first season I was concerned about the longevity of this show but the quality really hasn't dipped at all in 3 seasons.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Old USFL clips were the best part of the Man Zone.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

The touchdown dance part was great.

RichardDunn
Oct 23, 2008

Gonz posted:

Old USFL clips were the best part of the Man Zone.

No, the best part was that Nathan already watched everything. "This is a good touchdown celebration..."

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Yesss. I lost it at that comment paired with the how absurd the guy's dance was.

The fact that he actually watched that stuff in advance, just to make the gag a little better, is in a nutshell why I like this show so much.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Ego-bot posted:

I'm wondering how many Rabbis they had to go through to find one with so little common sense. Maybe he's well known for being an idiot.
The nice thing about shooting in LA is that it's easy to find people in all professions who really want to be on camera, like last episode's therapist.

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 10:25 on Oct 24, 2015

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Illinois Smith posted:

The nice thing about shooting in LA is that it's easy to find people in all professions who really want to be on camera, like last episode's therapist.

It's easy to think it's just your bar staff and waitresses who moved out and want to be in movies. They all do out there. Your teachers, your doctors, your priests, your mayors. They're just one headshot away from getting their breakthrough role. Fame!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MECHARL WINSLOW
Mar 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Summit Ice's logo is a little familiar.

• Locked thread