Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
The true best CC show of its golden age returns once more. Get your hypest, gang.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

What a great triple-shot episode. The baffled store owner was great and that rabbi was a kook. That interactive oven display, lmao

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Coaaab posted:

Good chuckle, but it feels like a bit of a reach.
Totally reaching. I was rewinding just to see if I could make out hidden imagery in the logo but it simply isn't there without fanfiction invention!

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Episodes don't get any better than this masterpiece. Everything, from the editing, the timing, the scenario, the alternate forks in the scheme, another Brian Wolfe appearance - pure gold. It's the little things that are so expertly exact, like the moment Nathan wordlessly closes the storage unit door on Jack before their conversation ends, and then he struggles to work out in a closet's worth of space there's that one lonely metal clank of him colliding with a wall. Perfect

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

I couldn't have laughed harder at this perfect moment

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

The cartoon child in the animation morphing into a cartoon Nathan is one of the deepest laughs this miraculous program has ever given me. It's literally the best

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

BlackJosh posted:

"The gunman was killed" hahaha
I rewound this exact part so many times. Everything is always honed to a chrome shine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

lmao:

It's all great but this part is my favourite. I never really considered there being a tier difference between the two.
she equates an mtv gig with "serious dramatic" credibility, as if anything less would somehow typecast her burgeoning central casting career. lmao

• Locked thread