Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I don't have a DVR! I know perfectly well what they're good for though.

In a strange series of bundle deals I pay for non-HD cable through Comcast in order to pay less total then I would for internet alone. Comcast is very confused by my lack of desire for HD cable. But the two set top boxes I have are very old yet functional converter boxes with no capability other then shrinking widescreen to letter boxed 4:3 to display on my widescreen TV :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Never tell me the odds!

Also: bit coin. Lol

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Maybe major did really kill those first few. The Ice Chest wasn't full after all. Got a case of guilt when he saw the news story about the missing guy and came up with a better solution.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Love her, hate her, and want to sleep with her.

Perfect strong female character to promote strong feminine roles.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
I love it how Peyton has picked up the majorly boned position that Major has slowly crawled out of.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Can't wait for Liv, Peyton and Ravi to have the team Z talk with Clive and the FBI lady (Bozzio?) to stop them from taking any extreme measures.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

FoxTerrier posted:

Oh God, I forgot about that. Shudder.

Blaine's so charming you really do forget what a horrible psycho he actually is.

I'm glad I got reminded of that scene because it was great. I love brutal criminal Blaine as a character.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
I'm pretty hyped for the finale now. That episode had a lot happening.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Crunk Abortion posted:

See I'm in the minority because I find nothing about blonde aly michalka attractive. At all.

ShakeZula posted:

I don't fully agree with this, but I definitely think she looks better as a brunette.

I too like her better as a brunette. And i'm also in the minority where I think Rose McIver is more attractive then her.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Rhyno posted:

I like the Warm Bodies explanation, the brains they eat reactivate their own dormant brain and allows them to be more human.

We need them to feed a zombie monkey human brains

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Peyton got really into that role play...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Caphi posted:

I can't believe we've already forgotten Meat Cute.

Was that one supposed to be "Me Eat You"? I remember getting it back then but just don't feel the memory of what the pun was anymore.

• Locked thread