Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"These sort of women don't need a cellphone to call a man, they just stand up wind and drop their panties"

:stonk: Haha holy poo poo I think this is my favourite personality yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Oasx posted:

She could still get the visions just without the drastic personality changes each time she eats a brain.
Like Vapors said, I really just do not understand how anybody could hold this opinion. The personality changes make the show.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

I hope that is one deep rear end river, or people are going to see like 20+ bodybags at the bottom on a good day.

Follow the river and it flows to giant intake valves for....MAX RAGER BOTTLING CO.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

raditts posted:

Yeah, I really don't think he's actually murdering them. He keeps dumping them off the same bridge so it would only be a matter of time before, y'know, someone discovers them floating downstream.
My guess is that he's not killing them, but he is tying them to something that weighs them down to keep them at the bottom of the river so nobody is the wise. It's not like they're gonna drown.

And he shoots 2 holes in the bag so they have a bit of sunlight during the day?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Look obviously the river is 500m deep and the zombies are in self sealing bags so there is no risk of leaking blood out and infecting other people after Major shoots them in the head.

There are also weights in the bag so it won't float to the surface.

All the weights are labelled PROPERTY OF MAJOR

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fast Luck posted:

We don't know who or what he's dumping in the river, but the scene of him putting Blaine's dad in a freezer and other bodies being in that freezer at least implies he's not really killing the zombies, but rather freezing them perhaps in the hope of keeping them frozen until more cure can be produced.

Brother Entropy posted:

He hasn't been shooting + dumping any actual zombie bodies in the river, it's all been an act. The other bodies in the freezer are the other zombies he's had to hunt down.

This was a really expected twist to the situation but it's still exciting waiting for this all to inevitably blow up in Major's face.

Whoa I never actually noticed this, I just assumed he had 2 bodies in the trunk but knew Blaine's dad was special. I guess there's our mini Major redemption

Combed Thunderclap posted:

Likely all the mannequins that are hanging around Major's hideout for no other apparent reason.
:eyepop: Of course

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lycus posted:

If Major gets another happy arc, he'll become a social worker for zombies. There will be circles of chairs filled with pale people instead of teenagers.

gym teacher at segregated zombie highschool. the only human teacher at the school

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Whaaaaaaaaat:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DarklyDreaming posted:

"Not writing :argh:" is the only correct answer to the question of what George RR Martin is doing right now

His delivery was so good, too. Like he knew Ravi figured some poo poo out he didn't want him to, but he's so passionate about the books he had to give the exact answer he knew Ravi wanted.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Picklepuss posted:

I don't understand how the murder victim's character wasn't the one being written out of Zombie High given that they were filming a scene where he was shot in the heart at point blank range. :confused:

I assume they would do the cliche "10% of people are born with the organs on the opposite sides of their body!" if it actually went that far.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
its the name. izombie is such a terrible title. Either way you slice it, aping the 'ipod' thing, or aping the 'i, robot" thing since i, frankenstein ruined it.(despite actually being a really fun movie)

Lycus posted:

They should've called the show "Brain Detective".
lol

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
MafuckinRINO

Yesssssssssss

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

I bet the radio station shock jockey is involved more than incidentally. That can't be the last we'll see of him.

He was the villain in Dirk Gently recently, he was good, definitely coming back.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

hamsystem posted:

You should watch the first episode of Dimension 404. He's pretty great in it.

I really enjoyed Dimension 404 but haven't seen it discussed in TVIV at all.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

hamsystem posted:

I brought it up in the binging thread but nobody replied. But yeah, I also enjoyed it a lot. It reminds me of Amazing Stories :corsair:

The fact that there is a narrator for like 3 lines at the beginning of the show really elevates the entire thing. Like there is this one guy above it all who knows all this weird poo poo and is slowly letting you in on it.

I can barely remember them, but there were these two shows: Sci Factor(with Dan akyroyd), and maybe The Outer Limits when i was younger... I honestly cant remember which one had the narrator beginning/ending each episode but when 404 started doing it I couldn't help but smile and remember those lovely Saturday at 2pm science fiction shows. Depending on your local station they either played before, or after the Xena/Hercules block.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Well if their city really is walled off, I could see Fillmore Graves starting an independent police force and hiring Clive/Liv as officers, Ravi as the ME. Now you work for a zombie company solving crimes and brain eating is just another tool oi your belt. Liv doesnt have to hide it anymore.

• Locked thread