Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
atomicgeek
Jul 5, 2007

noony noony noony nooooooo
Okay, the brother is taking this awfully personally. I mean, if I had the level of info that he does I'd be all "thanks for not giving me hep C, or AIDS, or w/e" but nope, we gotta have Drama.

I want to hate Matahari the Diabolical Redhead but I just can't. She was so timid last season and now she's blossomed into the criminal mastermind she was meant to be. I hope she has some last second change of heart and she and Liv become bffs and take down Max Rager together, or failing that, the douche in charge.

David Anders is still fantastic as the slimiest guy in the room.

I felt terrible for the perp of the week. He just loved his dog :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomicgeek
Jul 5, 2007

I love that they've always been pretty willing to give a small show with a weird niche and a dedicated audience a chance to develop into something instead of shuffling it to a death slot and killing it in one season. Yeah, they've had some stinkers but most of it has been pretty entertaining TV. I also like that despite casting mostly ridiculously young and ridiculously hot, they're also really good at finding actors with actual talent. I've been watching Shadowhunters, which seems like CW-grade material as far as the source material and plot go, but whew, are the actors terrible. Makes a huge difference!

atomicgeek
Jul 5, 2007

Senerio posted:

Yeah, It's quite jarring, even though before this show I knew her as:

Today I learned Rose McIver was...a Power Ranger? :wtc: Are there still Power Rangers? How did this happen?

atomicgeek
Jul 5, 2007

Your Gay Uncle posted:

The only thing that could have made this finale better is if they had a bunch of Party Down castmembers catering the party.

I just want Martin Starr on this show in some capacity and then I can die happy.

atomicgeek
Jul 5, 2007

Tangential, but it looks like Rob Thomas's next project for the CW is an adaptation of stupid/awesome 80s horror comedy The Lost Boys. I would have rolled my eyes at it if it were any other creative team, but I'm kind of cautiously hopeful it'll be fun and good based on how well iZombie's done.

Also, they had better have Greasy Saxophone Guy in this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmbt1RjPn4M

• Locked thread