Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

My wife and I are Hulu people. Just watch it at our leisure, commercial breaks for only 15 seconds at a time. 30 minute shows are only 24 or so. We just mute the ads. We can stop/start whenever. For shows we watch together we stream through Apple TV, otherwise we'll watch stuff on our iPad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

I'm enjoying this season as they've kept it quite fresh, and 'nut up' to major was the best throw away in memory.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Rita is such an evil bitch and I love here and hate her at the same time.

It will be very gratifying when Liv eats her. And, sexy?

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

drainpipe posted:

Season 3 :woop:: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/cw-renews-11-series-including-874569

Show's firing on all cylinders right now, and I couldn't be more happy.

Best news for sure. CW has really been kicking rear end as of late and as a 31YO male I am much less embarrassed to admit it has the lions share of my television viewing.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Etalommi posted:

Yeah, it's the best show currently running imo.

I want to agree with this as much as I'm enjoying iZombie but then I watch last man on earth and in 22 minutes they consolidate a shitton of laughs.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Cactus posted:

I like the end credits drum thing though.

Reminds me of donkey kong on the Super Nintendo for some reason.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Everyone on this network is too pretty to be real.

The great thing about the CW is it's just a constant stream of Genetic lottery winners. When my wife and I watched The Vampire Diaries in its prime we laughed because even the extras wandering the background were attractive. Have you seen Donna Smoak on Arrow? :drat:

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

CW is a bunch of buttholes because they seriously have my number pegged. I am watching (and loving) 75% of what they are broadcasting. With the streaming app it makes life easy to catch up and watch when I want.

If they cancel this show I will be seriously displeased. This was a must watch show and not filler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Don't forget Blaine's funeral home called Shady Plots. The puns are delightful. There are a ton of Easter eggs on season two for how Liv (LIVE MORE) prepares her food being a take on how the plot plays out for that particular brain. When Liv shouts Taipei as the capital of Taiwan she was on brains of someone with a 'type A' personality. It's perfect top to bottom this show :buddy:

• Locked thread