Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
I avoided this show last year because it didn't sound like my thing, but I watched Season 1 on Netflix and enjoyed it.

I brought some Johnny Time so I wouldn't just be posting bullshit:

Lycus fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Oct 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

raditts posted:

There are these things called DVRs, they've been around for a while.

That's poppycock. Next thing you'll tell me is they have contraptions that let you talk over long distances without hollering.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I totally thought the evil redhead was gonna walk in while Liv and Major were hugging.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

durk onion posted:

Does Major know that Gilda is Liv's room mate? Who's apartment did he wake up in? She might have two as the view from that apartment didn't look like a view that Liv's would have.

It was probably her real apartment, since living with Liv is just a job for her billionaire dad/boss.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Did I miss a quick joke about human-Blaine bleaching his hair?

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I get that, I just don't remember if they made a jokey reference to it or not.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

If Major gets another happy arc, he'll become a social worker for zombies. There will be circles of chairs filled with pale people instead of teenagers.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I think the freezer plan started after he gave Gilda the list and told her there were no zombies on it. She got suspicious, and he realized that that wouldn't work forever.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Slashrat posted:

He did that after kidnapping the dude with the dog, iirc. And I think that was one of the guys in the freezer

Oh was he? I didn't recognize them.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Angela Christine posted:

According to the latest episode, Blaine has lost 3 customers. Major has 3 bodies in the freezer. Looks like he didn't kill anyone, he's been dumping manikins the whole time.

3 were Blaine's customers but they're investigating 5 disappearances. 5 minus 1 astronaut, minus 3 guys in the freezer, so Major did kill that first guy.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Gilda followed and watched him at least once.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Major leaving Minor on the bus was the saddest scene of the series.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I

DarklyDreaming posted:

He's still technically "Cured" right now though so Peyton's probably fine.

Probably :ohdear:

if the evil redhead isn't zombified by now, Peyton's probably fine.

Lycus fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Feb 3, 2016

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Medullah posted:

What's the mentality behind him leaving Minor? Cops find him, he gets in the news as "hey if you've seen someone with this dog call us", Ravi gets suspicious... Am I overlooking something simple?

If that happened, Ravi might ask him about it and Major might have to come clean to him, but its not like Ravi would tell Clive. Major got rid of the dog to avoid being arrested.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

It was one of Max Rager's super energy drinks that was introduced earlier this season.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I wonder if Blaine's gonna tell one of his zombie cronies, "gently caress it, scratch me. I gotta kill a crime lord."

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Keep on kickin' Major's rear end, iZombie.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

The scene said "FIN" because it was the end of the episode while a song from a French musical played.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

That was actually supposed to be the final episode of the season. They got a 6 episode back order about half way though.

I read that the additional order was 5.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Blaine definitely re-zombified before sex with Candi. The wine was the hint.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

https://twitter.com/imrosemciver/status/702365310603624448

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Max Rager has traditional zombies that aren't changing back after eating brains, so I think it's permanent.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

He talks about it to Ravi, who pretends to disregard it.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

How long until all the characters are zombies?

Except for Clive, who still doesn't know the truth.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Keep kickin' Major's rear end, iZombie.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

They should've called the show "Brain Detective".

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Episode was great but I think unceremoniously disposing of Rita was the wrong move.

Lycus fucked around with this message at 12:01 on Apr 15, 2016

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Ken Marino is a treasure and I hope he's an oft recurring character in Season 3.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I dislike Rita's death and hate Blaine with amnesia. Those are the only two things that stop this from being a perfect finale to me.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Still apprehensive about Good Guy Blaine.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

On one hand, they should've assumed Liv had a disease she didn't want to talk about. On the other hand, Liv wouldn't be too embarrassed to talk about disease she doesn't really have. Both things are bad, but the writers just wanted to write them off the show.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

The protagonists didn't feel very integral to that finale.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

So Ravi is immune to zombieism forever, is that what they meant?

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

He can smell crime?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

What iZombie really needs is full consummation.

• Locked thread