Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Regy Rusty posted:

Maybe he'll manage to instead turn this into a zombie protection service where he's somehow pretending to kill them while actually getting them into hiding.

I hope :ohdear:

I could see Major trying this at first but getting caught quickly :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Lycus posted:

Did I miss a quick joke about human-Blaine bleaching his hair?

He kinda has to or else his cronies will probably gang up on him and eat his brain to find out where he's hiding a cure

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

FoxTerrier posted:

Ahahahaha!! Morgue fight is best fight!!

Well that's my cardio for the day

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

Whaaaaaaaaat:

Yeah apparently there's an upcoming episode called Cape Town. Where I assume she eats the brain of some wannabe superhero

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

That line and taunting Clive with Game of Thrones stuff, Ravi was killing it tonight.

"Not writing :argh:" is the only correct answer to the question of what George RR Martin is doing right now

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Oasx posted:

I guess the important question is whether Blaine used protection.

He's still technically "Cured" right now though so Peyton's probably fine.

Probably :ohdear:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Medullah posted:

And I think Liv's family assuming she was in shock and dying her hair in a flip out moment after surviving a mass murder isn't that unrealistic.

Yeah they pretty justifiably assume she's going through a PTSD induced goth phase, but they still acted like two months with limited support was a good timeframe for recovering from a mental illness and she's just being "mopey" for not going right back to being a hotshot heart surgeon.

That really didn't endear them to me.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Cojawfee posted:

Is it an American island? I thought it was just an island that company bought.

It's one of the dozen or so islands off the coast of Seattle so it's most likely American or possibly Canadian, either way nuking it would create more problems than a few zombies

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

lol if you think that the American government wouldn't the first in line to bomb the island.

Oh they totally would. Everyone hates zombies and that makes it an easier sell than most of the populations we've bombed, the problem is that it might cripple the Seattle/Vancouver fishing industry and that hits photogenic rich people right in the wallet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
I gotta say hearing Ravi call Major "Don Quixote" and then playing Man Of La Mancha during his big hero moment is the exact kind of silliness I expect from this show :allears:

• Locked thread