Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I binged through all of this seasons episodes last night and it was great. I was concerned they wouldn't be able to keep it new this season but, lots of new stuff to like here. I wasn't sure they would bring Peyton back but they did and in a great way. When they just showed here in a news clip I figured she would be a zombie hunting bitch but, no. The birthday cake made me want to cry. Also, Peyton crashing in on Ravi's date night was great; high five.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Rhyno posted:

Oooh that's right!

Somebody help me here. I thought Major shot Blaine's dad and threw him in the river; but then did he put Blaine's dad in a freezer? Who did he dump in the river. Who were the other bodies in the freezer; or do we not know that yet?

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Angela Christine posted:

It would be funny if it turns out Blaine and Major are immune to the virus now. I guess they have no way to test that without more zombie rats, so we won't know for sure until someone tries to infect one of them again.

I like this idea. Hope it happens.

• Locked thread