Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!
This episode went from good to the best episode the moment the zombie hooker bomb was dropped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

jscolon2.0 posted:

Zombie Rita!

FoxTerrier posted:

Weather man is back!!!!
Where do you guys live that you're already watching it? I'm in the central time zone and it doesn't even start here for another half an hour.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

Snak posted:

Was there an episode tonight?
Yes and it was good. Next week is the season finale.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

I don't know what I think about his memory loss. He was definitely seeming more Blaine like that last episode but I don't know why the real Blaine would have bothered trying to save Peyton, or really what he would have gained from this whole scam and hanging around the funeral home/morgue this whole time. If Blaine is cured and trying to hide than he should have got out of town, not hang out in all the places and with all the people Mr, Boss knows about. Unless he's not cured and is faking it to maintain access to brains?

But none of this really makes sense and occams razor says he's just cured with no memory.
They told him at great length who he was. It's possible he's decided that if everyone thinks he's a monster already that he may as well act like one too.

I'm looking forward to the follow-up next season on the zombie sex slave.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

Very mild S3 spoilers in link. New time slot next season. It's probably being moved to Friday night with Supernatural and Constantine.

Rahul trolled idiots on twitter by saying Annie Lenox would be playing Blaine in S3

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

MiddleOne posted:

Is this show ever returning?

Two hour season premiere on April 4th.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

Facebook Aunt posted:

Seems odd that they are just giving up on the memory juice. It clearly does something. The fact that it didn't work on a guy who lost his memories months ago shouldn't be enough for them to give up on it being helpful for a guy who hasn't even lost his memories yet.

Though I suppose if it worked then Liv would take the cure too and the show would end. In order for the cure to work on Major and not gently caress up the premise of the show, the other 16 vials would have to be lost. Like, for example, if a Filmore Graves employee found out about the 'cure' and told his boss and then mercenaries snuck in and stole the rest of the supply.
I think the memory serum worked on Blaine. We're going to find out when they finally use it on Major and he gets his memory back, then they'll start asking awkward questions of Blaine.

---

also I don't watch much TV so I don't know if this is the new normal, but all of the izombie writers are active on twitter and tweet a lot about their own episodes. For example, some tweets from the writer of this weeks episode
https://twitter.com/saaaranotsarah/status/859619673205354496
So the longer visions might be how they'll all be from now on.
https://twitter.com/saaaranotsarah/status/859624850377367553

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

Also gotta wonder if Blaine is mixing up the blue juice to see if he can make something that will really erase his memory.
It's Blaine. He's mixing it up so he can sell Super Memory Brains to people.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

As expected, Blaine wanted to use brain juice to make money. I did not expect it to turn Don E into a Romero.

Any guesses on what the payoff will be for the guy who killed himself in custody?

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

Facebook Aunt posted:

How long has that suicide murder suspect from the dominatrix killing been sitting in blue stuff? It's been a couple weeks, right? And then this week we found out that he couldn't have been one of her customers, because of his devotion to his dead wife.

Given what we saw with WWII bluestuff brain, Liv may be in for a bad trip.
Spoiler from preview.
That's exactly what happens. She starts seeing her most recent dead boyfriend.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

Open Source Idiom posted:

Liv seems to think the kid is asking who _killed_ the prisoner, and tells the daughter it was a guard.

Which could mean that the poor guard character introduced this episode is going to end up dead.
That's who the wake was for. He already died or faked his own death on the cruise.

The other guards are all toeing the thin blue line. None of them saw or heard anything.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

Floppychop posted:

I watch The Flash, but I don't have cable so it's generally through other sources.
fyi you can watch iZombie via the CW app like an hour or two after the west coast airing. I don't know when they post the eps on the website because it requires flash in the year of our lord 2017 but probably no later than the next day.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

https://mobile.twitter.com/dearbobden/status/874850802208301057

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

Loutre posted:

I would say being the only guaranteed mortal when all of your friends are immortal would be a pretty lovely consequence in the long run.
I wonder if they're going to address people zombifying their pets, their pets scratching wildlife, and the zombie virus spreading across the country through wild animals.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

There was an iZombie panel at SDCC. Mild spoilers for next season. If you want to watch the full panel yourself, start here and watch the next two videos on the playlist.

Gobbeldygook fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Jul 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

TwoPair posted:

Ugh really? having him around as a wildcard/ secondary antagonist was fun at first but I'm kind of tired of him and was glad to see him thrown in the well. Oh well...

He's being upgraded to series regular, so we're going to see a lot more of him.

• Locked thread