Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

esperterra posted:

This. Dichen Lachman or Amy Acker should have been Echo. Shame he wanted to make a show with Dushku as the lead bad enough to do it on FOX per her remaining contract, or whatever the reason for going back to FOX was.

Not that the show was bad or anything, it was great when it picked up steam, but she always held it back.

The deal was between Fox and Dushku, not Joss and Fox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
The real star of tonight's episode

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Soothing Vapors posted:

hypothetically

Yes, yes, of course. Hypothetically.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
So Rose McIver tweeted this last night, and it's pretty great.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

That was such a fun scene.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Brother Entropy posted:

did babianeaux ending their partnership seem abrupt to anyone else?

Yeah, but that's Babineaux. He's an abrupt person.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

zoux posted:

It was kind of a throwaway gag in an episode full of them but I loved the delivery when Ravi and Major agreed with Liv about Clyde filling out a fitted shirt.

Well, he does...

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
6 for this, 5 for crazy ex girlfriend.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

How did that get 5? It's the lowest rated show on the whole network.

By being good as heck.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

FoxTerrier posted:

Yesssss! Really excited Jane the Virgin and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend are back too. We need to make threads for those shows next time, they're really fun!

There's a Crazy-Ex Girlfriend thread. I'm not sure about Jane the Virgin.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Yeah, It's quite jarring, even though before this show I knew her as:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Filmore Graves.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I liked Vaughn's death, but felt Rita's was a bit anticlimactic for the character.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
The main reason I'll miss her is that she was amazing in the role. Same reason Xanthippe was my favorite part of UKS season 1.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

STAC Goat posted:

As far as I can tell there's been like 2 Doctor Who episodes over the last 2 years, so I'm all for him staying on iZombie and just doing a Dr. Who season over a long weekend.

That's how UK TV works, right?

Insert the joke about UK Television from The Good Place here.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
In the first part of the finale. Liv stabbed herself with scissors. It was really rather dramatic.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Season 2 premiere. They had a scene where she tried to say hi to her brother who told her to leave forever.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
In his defense, he desperately needed a blood transfusion, and she refused it (for reasons that, while obvious to us, have never been told to her family)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Oasx posted:

Did Liv and Major actually break up? When they were both zombies they were in a relationship and in love, but as soon as Major was turned back into a human it's like they just decided to see other people. Perhaps i missed something?

Liv's zombie gene would re-zombify Major during sex. That was a thing in Season 1.

• Locked thread