Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Blaine's Jimmy Stewart impression was awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
I'm liking the FBI woman and her relationship with Babineaux. It's a shame it will all go to hell when she finally tracks down Major and puts a bullet through whatever happiness he has left.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
I love how psyched Ravi gets when the new traits surface.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
D.A. Baracus.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

hahahahahaha the lengths this goddamn show will go to to keep making GBS threads on Major 24/7 are incredible
See, I thought the poo poo On Major plot point was gonna be his zombies-in-arms re-turning him. Instead, they're cool and they die along with the one person who he actually managed to save. Perfect.

Chokes McGee posted:

I hope we haven't seen the last of albino Liv. It's just so weird seeing her in that dumb wig and spray tan that doesn't even look like a real person. :mad:
Non-zombie Liv reminded me of Melissa Benoist which makes me want to see a CW crossover where Supergirl pretends to be a zombie.

• Locked thread