Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I only just found out this show was back and I'm so happy. Teen Girl Major was fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Just watched the episode again with my little brother. Somehow the first time, I missed Liv giving Ravi that dad-speech about talking to Peyton, but man that "Ravi is a pretty cool guy :)" line made us both crack up

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Just finished binging this season. Have they ever covered if zombie brains trigger visions? I feel like the finale really ruins the whole crime angle of the show. Like, now a ton of murder cases are gonna end with "oh a zombie hater blew this guy's head off" or "the perp went full on zombie and bashed the victim's head in".

Also regarding Ravi next season, it seems like he shouldn't be in Seattle anymore. I mean, you'd think that since his crazy theories have been validated, the CDC would welcome him back. poo poo, if he told them he knew how to make a functional cure, they'd have folks working round the clock to figure out what's in the tainted utopium to synthesize more instead of just keeping it Ravi's basement side project.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

Angus out of the well).

Ugh really? having him around as a wildcard/ secondary antagonist was fun at first but I'm kind of tired of him and was glad to see him thrown in the well. Oh well...

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Gobbeldygook posted:

He's being upgraded to series regular, so we're going to see a lot more of him.

gently caress

• Locked thread