Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Holy poo poo

How can Major possibly come back from this, that was horrifying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

FoxTerrier posted:

I'm choosing to believe there was some form of fake-out there until I'm proven wrong.

(please be a fake out I don't want Major to go insane from dealing with poo poo like that)

Maybe he'll manage to instead turn this into a zombie protection service where he's somehow pretending to kill them while actually getting them into hiding.

I hope :ohdear:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

raditts posted:

You guys didn't believe me

You guys didn't believe in Major

I BELIEVED

Regy Rusty posted:

Maybe he'll manage to instead turn this into a zombie protection service where he's somehow pretending to kill them while actually getting them into hiding.

I hope :ohdear:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Oh Babineaux... I feel your pain

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm really liking Stacey Boss

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

What a great musical choice for the end of the episode

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Perestroika posted:

Well, at this point he's the notably non-bulletproof mercenary boyfriend.

Not Major, Justin

Major is pretty explicitly not her boyfriend...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

Let's not forget she posted intimate photos of him without his knowledge or permission and then sold t-shirts of one of said moments after they broke up. This is not a thing sane, stable people do.

I was pretty confused throughout the episode because I distinctly remembered her mentioning that she was posting at least one thing to her tumblr in the last episode, so I was wondering why Major was so upset about it now. On rewatching that scene though, I guess he thought she was joking about it.

• Locked thread