Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I should have known I was silly thinking that Major knowing everything would mean he's no longer the best/darkest part of the show.

I can't wait for Peyton to come back but the new roomie is hot as hell and better stick around!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kegslayer posted:

Didn't the actress leave for another show?

She left for a pilot but it wasn't picked up so she's coming back

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

TyrantWD posted:

How could they not tell us who headed in the goal for Arsenal?

It was a trick question, they didn't score :smug:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Just when I thought Major would go an episode without his life getting even more depressing :smith:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Daredevil exists though?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
There is no way Peyton doesn't have some alternate angle to getting back in with Liv and Ravi. This show will not let something that good happen.

Gilda is a great addition to the show. Her and Major have fantastic chemistry.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I wouldn't call this a turnaround for Major, it's just another step deeper cause up till now he's been keeping his self-destruction from hurting others. Now he's going to bring the pain down on Liv as well.

I still don't buy Peyton being totally fine with the zombie thing, it's way too easy

e: I just got Minor's name. Brilliant.

Rarity fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Oct 28, 2015

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

FoxTerrier posted:

Yeah but I bet he gets paid pretty drat well and takes some killer vacations to Tahiti.

Hypothetically.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Man, that Major and the Zombie Hooker plot was such a downer. A really lowkey and human way of looking at the cost of becoming a zombie.

And the cure being temporary was such a gutpunch. Major :ohdear:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
A zombie show where the main character is a zombie? That's dumb.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Liv :stwoon:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Blaine asking his guys to keep up the brains trade and thanking them for their loyalty was so :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Rocksicles posted:

Strap yourself in for American Gods then, rumour is he's playing Loki

Well that is just neat

• Locked thread