Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
durk onion
Oct 25, 2010
Maybe she just needs some lady aspirin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

durk onion
Oct 25, 2010
Does Major know that Gilda is Liv's room mate? Who's apartment did he wake up in? She might have two as the view from that apartment didn't look like a view that Liv's would have.

durk onion
Oct 25, 2010
Man, this Ravi/Peyton/Blaine crap couldn't be any more cliche. Please stop.

I also really hope Blaine is faking the memory loss. If he is, you know how hard it is for him to not react to his father, and that's just how bad he wants to start over and be good.

durk onion
Oct 25, 2010
I wonder if that dominatrix murder is going to come back. They referenced how weird the confession was in the last episode but maybe that was just the writers admitting to how sloppy it was handled.

durk onion
Oct 25, 2010
So what is Blaine's plan with making more memory juice? I can't imagine anyone wanting brains with longer visions except for those trying to solve murders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

durk onion
Oct 25, 2010
Blaine's plan to torture his dad is so deviously awesome. Ravi and Liv's plan is so terribly stupid. How would they not suspect that there would be some sort of test to enter?

• Locked thread