Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Soothing Vapors posted:

Christ it's not back until April? the CW is the worst

This a million times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Is this show ever returning?

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Cojawfee posted:

That's what I thought. That's just begging for any super power in the world nuking the whole island and saying "We had to do it to prevent this virus from spreading further."

I'm guessing that she has some kind of zombie-MAD scheme and that will pertain to her villain-turn towards the end of the season.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

durk onion posted:

Man, this Ravi/Peyton/Blaine crap couldn't be any more cliche. Please stop.

I wish someone could buy the CW and put out a full-time ban on melodrama because god.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

It is super terrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ymc_5dake0&t=139s

This is where my head goes any time there is melodrama.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I don't trust the girl who Major is hooking up with in Fort Lust at all. She contacted him from out of nowhere, instantly seduced him, and conveniently let him answer questions about himself while not volunteering much about herself. I'm sure she has ulterior motives.

Yeah, it's either that or she is a serial killer nut. Either way, it's bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

That's what makes forgetting it so unbelievable!

Speaking of forgetting things, can someone sum up the dominatrix plotline for me? Did the mayor himself arrange for that guy's faked suicide, was it all Fillmore Graves blackmailing him, was it something else entirely...?

I literally can't even recall. It was convoluted and so unnecessary.

• Locked thread