Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

So Major shoots Vaughn in the hand and he can't use the elevator because he didn't think to make it with a left or right hand acceptance feature.

Why did he raise his hand though? He looked like he was going for a high five but he didn't say anything to imply that before he got shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Floppychop posted:

On a rewatch you can see tons of little jokes or foreshadowing. It's great.

Examples?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Narcissus1916 posted:

So its coming back in April for 13 episodes. I smell cancellation. :(

Yes. It was cancelled nine years ago today. Please wake up, we miss you.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Man, actually showing up and trying to shut down that radio show was a bad move. Just let it be inane bullshit conspiracy theories, showing up and trying to prevent that kinda nonsense just gives it legitimacy.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Season 3 Episode 8 might've been the most over the top Clive has ever acted in this entire series so far, when those fake spiders landed on him.

Man am I glad I'm past the Ravi/Peyton drama point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

M_Gargantua posted:

Was that one supposed to be "Me Eat You"? I remember getting it back then but just don't feel the memory of what the pun was anymore.

A Charcuturie is like a butcher shop. They work with meat. Meet Cute. That's it.

I hope season 4 brings attention that a good chunk of the expanding zombie issue is mostly LIv's fault for not going and making GBS threads on Blaine for trying to grift brains off of her not 20 minutes after saying he was washing his hands of it. If that misunderstanding hadn't happened, Alan York would still be alive and so would so many homeless teens.

• Locked thread